Company Fact Sheet
Vision Statement: Our vision statement is to provide the best-in-class hospitality experience through our remarkable food, superior service and friendly environment... all with a little bit of New Orleans culture!
Company Description: New Orleans Inspired, Globally Desired! Passionate about the Sauce, Sound, Soul and Spice of Southern Louisiana, Paul Ballard founded WOW Café in Covington, LA in 2001. Since their original store opening in 2001. WOW Café has spread their wings across America by opening over 60 locations in 2011.
Restaurant Style Footprints
- QSR: 500 – 1000 s.f. - in a mall, college campus, or arena setting. Typically shares common seating.
- Café:1800 – 2500 s.f. - 60-70 seats with 10 available for bar. AV Package and Full Service Bar delivers WOW dining experience.
- Full Service: 2800 – 4000 s.f. - 120 seats with 20 at bar. AV Package and Full Service Bar delivers WOW dining experience.
- Kiosk: 8' - 10' feet - Grab and Go Model.
- Paul Ballard, Founder/Principal
- Steven Ballard, Principal
- Scott Ballard, Principal
- Jeffery Giavotella, CFO
- Peter Boylan III, CDO
- Patrick Shaheen, Vice President of Operations
- Ryan Stansbury, Franchise Development Director
- Reid Nolte, Director of Marketing